26 févr. 2019

Investment Relationship

Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the current executive governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN).

I write to inform you that an unpaid contract payment file worth Seventy Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($77.500.000.00) only was recently discovered from the auditing exercise to close the fiscal year of 2018.

With my position as the Central Bank Governor it was easy for me to move the fund to a secure bank account in Europe which will be disclose to you upon your interest.

This transaction is bank to bank wire transfer to any nominated bank account of your choice.

Kindly supply me with your details as listed below as to enable me prepared the documentation of the transaction for the release of the fund via Europe bank.


Your Formal Name
Your Direct Contact Address
Your Bank Name & Address
Account Number,
Routing Number,
Swift Code
Your Private Telephone Numbers.

I will personally furnish you with steps assigned for this payment inline
with the European banking system.

For the confidentiality of this transaction all contacts should be directed to my private email address (godwin_emefiele122@hotmail.com) as to avoid expossing this transaction.


Sincerely
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Excutive Governor Central Bank (CBN).

Aucun commentaire: